Hello Flex Community,

Moonshine IDE 2.2.0 has been released!

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App
Store. Additionally we are starting to provide non-sandbox version of
Moonshine for Mac users.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Take a look into CHANGELOG: https://bit.ly/2YaVtNw

This release was focused on adding Git support in the Manage Repositories
interface from 2.1.0. You may now clone and track Git repositories in this
interface. To help new users get started, we have added a few example
repositories to the interface by default. This includes the Moonshine
source and some examples for Apache Royale.

We also made some changes to make it faster to clone complicated projects.
Moonshine will now automatically detect subprojects within a repository,
and prompt the user to decide which projects to open. In addition, we added
a feature to allow repositories to define links to other repositories with
moonshine-dependencies.xml. For example, Moonshine-IDE provides links to
all of its external dependencies, so that you can clone all required
projects without leaving Moonshine or reviewing a README file. This file
may be added to other repositories using the format defined here [1]

[1]
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE/wiki/Link-Related-Projects-with-moonshine-dependencies.xml

Thanks,
--