Andrew
               All the best with this move, a bit to late for UofS, saying that
we may look at some of the options once we see how our html5 project goes on
mobile devices

Pricing is interesting, seen all versions of this, from Oracle in 1990’s trying
to license end users for the web to consumption base approach

Salesman get all hot and bothered, coming up with new models that will make
billions in the first week, years letter you go back to what the really uses
told you day one

unix / opens source is a good model for pricing that seems to work

Scott

Sent from my iPhone