After looking how the compiler generates MXML states as suggested by Alex I've
discovered some important details...

Let's say that I have these two UI component in my main UI.

<serviceloader:UIService id="marketplace" purpose="marketplace" width="100%"
height="100%" bottom="0" includeIn="marketplace"/>
<serviceloader:UIService id="editor" purpose="timeline" width="100%"
height="35%" bottom="0" includeIn="editor"/>

The class that is generated automatically is this: https://pastebin.com/dg93hAQv

As you can see also the class has this annotation
[DynamicStateHost(name="multiverses")]
I decided to remove all the states from the main UI to generate them
automatically.
I my DynamicStateHandler class that is generating the states automatically
there is the coded inspired by the MXML compiler.

I am able to achieve almost anything except the part where the compiler adds
the getter/setter for the Bindings from line 83 to 119.
Naturally when my state handler try to set the current state of the main UI to
the default one : https://pastebin.com/3Y3C7Fi8

I get this error:

Property editor not found on MultiversesMainUI and there is no default value.
    at
mx.states::OverrideBase/getOverrideContext()[D:\flex_sdk\Sources\flex-sdk\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\states\OverrideBase.as:151]

Does anyone has an idea how to fix this? I've created a dynamic class which
extends from Module and used that instead but it doesn't work neither.
Right now I have no clue how to bypass this constraint.

Best regards

Ergü