Hey all:

Wondered if any of you are building any flex mobile (airi) projects with maven
and flexmojos plugin? If so would you consider sending me a sample pom.xml file?

I've mavenized my Flex SDK, etc., and are using sample pom from the Apache Flex
site, but I'm getting various errors. Just be nice to see how others are
successfully doing this. I've used maven for many years for java projects and
know maven. I'm just trying to get the flexmojo plugin build working once. I'll
be good to go once I can do the simple case.

Thanks very much.

Erik

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au