The XCode simulator was working when my Mac was running High Sierra and the
iPhone SDK dylib version was 12.1 with all the same ANEs. Here is my ANE list,
all from Distriqt.

<extensions>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.Core</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.androidsupport.V4</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.androidsupport.AppCompatV7</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.androidsupport.CustomTabs</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.playservices.Base</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.PushNotifications</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.Dialog</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.Scanner</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.PDFReader</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.Firebase</extensionID>
   <extensionID>com.distriqt.NetworkInfo</extensionID>
</extensions>

But somewhere along the line, either with upgrading the Mac to Mojave, or XCode
to latest, it stopped working. I just gave up on it at the time, but now I'd
like to get it working again to save time.

I guess I'll turn off SIP and copy that dylib to my /usr/lib/system directory
and see if that makes the difference since it's not where the ADT tool expects
to find it.

Thanks.

Erik