The Flex/AIR combination rocks. In my 35 years of development experience
there is not much that comes close to its productivity.

We use it for desktop apps in combination with Granite Data Services (open
source) for real time and server data push.

Looking at other offerings there clearly is a market for real time desktop
app development tools.

How can we make a productive stack like this more top of mind?
- Apache Flex / Harman AIR frontend
- Apache Tomee / GraniteDS apps servers
- Any JDBC database cluster

A standardised development stack would go a long way in getting people on
board.

Maybe Harman would be interested? It would sell more AIR licences.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

WP