Hi, I agree that a GUI IDE is needed or would be beneficial. I've planned Royale as an export target for Web Export but it's been on the backlog. I've mentioned this in another post but Web Export is a plugin for Adobe XD that exports artboards to the web. Currently it supports exporting markup to HTML and CSS.

XD supports all the layout, positioning and design features used for prototyping.

To support Royale more fully would require some work but it would be much less work to add in support than write your own design view.

YouTube playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFBNT6gqr5u_NvUaLdHziGES_7Rw8-2pX

Documentation
https://velara-3.gitbook.io/web-export/