Hi,

I’m about to update an app I made a couple of years ago using Flash Builder 4.7
and the Flex/AIR SDK.
It was updated last year as well using the AIR v31.

Since Apple changed the requirements (iOS 12 and soon 13) it seems I now need
to use the AIR SDK 32 or maybe even the new v33. So I’ve downloaded it from
Apache but can’t get it to work.
I can’t get Flash Builder to acknowledge the latest version of the SDK. It
doesn’t recognise the downloaded files as an SDK and it seems files are
missing. Shouldn’t it be complete?

Has anybody got this combination of Flash Builder and AIR v32 to work, and if
so, what did you do?

Regards
Jesper Alsed