I would like to ask a specific question concerning an open source project
called Ultralight.

Basically this is how it is defined on their web site :

Ultralight is a tool to display fast, beautiful HTML interfaces inside all
kinds of applications.
Save time and money by writing your application's front-end with HTML while
still retaining access to the power and performance of native C/C++ code.