From: "Paul Stearns" <pa...@compuace.com.INVALID>
Sent: 6/18/20 8:32 AM
To: "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Multiple AIR executables in the same folder
I would like to have multiple AIR executables (captive runtime) in the same
folder. It appears that a captive runtime runs a standard executable which
looks for a file .META-INF\AIR\application.xml which defines the actual swf
file to run.

Will the executable accept as a parameter, the name of the "application.xml"
file to use?

If so I could have two different files.

What I am trying to accomplish is to have one AIR application call another. and
packaging them into the same folder would make my life easier.

Paul R. Stearns
Advanced Consulting Enterprises, Inc.

15280 NW 79th Ct.
Suite 250