Hi,

that will be for sure something to clarify from Adobe's side.

My understanding is that if a company that manages the machines where Flash
content is running decides to block browser and flash player versions, they
should be able to continue running flash/flex content without any issue as
long as they ensure n updates are allowed.

If that's not true, they should clarify since many companies could be
affected.

Thanks

Carlos

El lun., 22 jun. 2020 a las 13:32, leokan23 (<l...@best-web.gr>) escribió:

> FYI, I came across some new information which contains this:
>
> 'Adobe also said that "Flash-based content will be blocked from running in
> Adobe Flash Player after the EOL Date," suggesting the company has added or
> plans to add a so-called "time bomb" in the Flash Player code to prevent
> users from using it starting next year.'
>
> To my understanding, this will mean that even if you freeze your browser,
> flash player wont work.
>

> --

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira