Hi Leokan,

very interesting reading thanks for sharing! :)

I want to ask you if you tried (or considered) Apache Royale as an
alternative at some point when searching for alternatives to Flex. I think
we are currently in a very good state in Apache Royale with Jewel and maybe
it is the smoothest transition from Apache Flex. So your comments about it
would be very useful for us at Apache Royale.

Some examples done with Apache Royale are:

   - https://avant2.es/productos-y-companias/ : A Real App in production,
   is a mini widget responsive app done for the Avant2 website that consumes
   REST API from exposed wordpress services. Use Jewel, Crux and show
   customization of jewel theme to match look and feel on the website.
   - https://royale.apache.org/tourdejewel/  : The app that showcases the
   jewel components.
   - https://royale.apache.org/todomvc-jewel/ : The TODOMVC example app
   (from http://todomvc.com/) done with Royale, Jewel and Crux. It shows
   customization of jewel theme look and feel to match requirements in the
   original app.

Thanks! :)

Carlos

El sáb., 8 ago. 2020 a las 23:51, leokan23 (<l...@best-web.gr>) escribió:

> For anyone who might be interested, I migrated an old app from Flex to
> Flutter and wrote some thoughts about how close the two frameworks are. I
> would be more than glad if you check it out and of course as always, I am
> 100% open for any questions.
>
> From Flex to Flutter
> <
> https://medium.com/@kanellopoulos.leo/from-apache-flex-air-to-flutter-8719b7b75380>