Hi Erik,

My history, although different (of course) is very similar to yours in
terms of background, actual needs and work path, so understand perfectly
what you tell me :)

Let see if more people come to Royale to continue making it bigger. We
don't need to be the next breaking tech. Others like haxe did a great job
with its own passionate users, so I hope we have a sufficiente group of
people interested in making something good and fun.

thanks for your thoughts! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira