Hello,

I'd like to force the use of defined models / spreadsheets in openoffice 2 for all users. Models are stored in a network shared folder. And I would that the users can't change the models.

By models I mean style of paragraphe, titles... , the page seting, and more of thing.

For example, at the launch of openoffice 2, a scrolldown menu apears with models and spreedcheat.

Any ideas ?

thank you in advance

Regards,

--
Guguin Benoit
Société Alixen 2 rue Jean Rostand 91 893 Orsay Cedex France