From: aqwzsxaqw...@orange.fr [mailto:aqwzsxaqw...@orange.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 16:06
To: users@gecode.org; Christian Schulte <cschu...@kth.se>
Subject: RE: RE: [gecode-users] BAB implementation

Hi,

Definitively not a homework. I have to make a technical choice to solve a
planification problem with task/resources/scheduling.
A * will be homogeneous with the rest of the software but CSP with a BAB engine
seems clearly more appropriate to me.
It has been proved in 1984 by Nau/Kumar/Kanal that A* is a special case of a
general BAB formulation and I don't see any reason why it would not be the case
with Gecode, but i was asking some advice to decide !
Moreover, i will maybe have some questions about coding rules in gecode
relative to embedded system.

Philippe