On Tue Nov 09 2010 11:27:29 GMT-0800 (PST)  David Nelson wrote:
Hi, :-)

I've downloaded the latest beta for Ubuntu (.deb). I unzipped it into
a folder, but I can't figure out how you're supposed to install it,
and I can't find any instructions anywhere...

Can anyone advise? TIA if so. :-)

David Nelson

Start a terminal session. CD to the DEBS directory that was created when you extracted the archive. Run sudo dpkg -i *.debs . When that is done CD to the desktop-integration directory and run the command again.

That is it.

HTH
Andy