On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 09:52:23AM +0530, shirish ???????????????
<shirisha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>  Few days/weeks ago I was browsing the net and came across the RTF
> Export function about Libreoffice as somebody had done the same in GSOC.
>
> http://vmiklos.hu/blog/libreoffice

:)

See:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vmiklos/lo-test-files/tree/writer

Convert the odt files to rtf using LibreOffice, then you can do your
tests. If you want to test the rtf export itself, then sadly I can only
recommend MS Office, which is the only editor implementing 100% of the
rtf spec. (LibO got closer with the recent rework, but it's still not
100%.)