On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:47 PM, NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Try with rc4 (works for me):
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download

It's worse.  If I let it recover the files, it pauses for a few
seconds before it recognizes the "Next" and then it crashes again
after opening both windows (one went away - I don't know how the file
is yet).

If I click the "close window" button, it does nothing.  It doesn't
even come up with the usual option to force quit.  If I kill the
process, it dies nicely, but when I restart LO, it thinks the files
are not recovered and tries to recover them again.

This effectively cripples LO completely and I can't use it at all now.

Not good.