On 2011-01-21 10:13 AM, Fabian Rodriguez wrote:
> I believe the appropriate way to submit, track and try solving these
> problems would be via a bug report. I can document this specifically
> for this kind of problem, let me know what you think. A little
> hand-holding goes a long way and pointing directly to this kind of "5
> steps to submit your problematic PPS file" would work towards that.

I emphatically disagree for reasons stated more than once before.

This is the OOo way.

LibO needs a *very simple* way to submit problem documents - a way
without having to register with a site or learn how to submit a bug.

There would be volunteers who would then verify such reports, and *they*
would then open a bug report, once they have confirmed the problem.

Anything else will just get the same results OOo has had for many
years... little to ZERO *effective* problem document submissions...

--

Best regards,

Charles