Hi,

in our office we use wpkg(wpkg.org);

*WPKG* is an automated software deployment, upgrade and removal program for
Windows.
It can run as a service to install software in the background (silent
install), without user interaction.

Other solution, you can write bat file with instructions. For example:

install.bat, you write in it:

msiexec /qn /i "\\SERVER_NAME\soft\LibreOffice3.3\libreoffice33.msi

and when user open file, libre office will be installed silently, without
user interaction.