ISTR seeing a wishlist of sorts regarding LibO development, but is there one
anywhere for the product in general (from a user's viewpoint)? Someplace we can
post desired features, changes, etc.?

One thing I would love to see is the use of a full-spectrum color selector
widget instead of the pallette-based widget now used. Named palletted colors
can certainly be useful in some instances (depending on target media,
processes, etc.), but most of the time a full-spectrum selector is better. It's
not like we're all still running 8-bit video systems primarily, anyway. Whether
generally modeled after the Gnome widget, Windows, Qt or whatever, it would be
nice to be able to pick exactly the color desired rather than something /close/
(or at least, without having to load lots of different pallettes). Plus, IMO in
terms of end user perception, this makes LibO look dated.

Or have I missed a way to accomplish this?

Thanks.

--
Len Philpot - l e n @ p h i l p o t . o r g   (no spaces)
      Read my story: http://www.mostimportantthing.org