On Feb 7, 2011, at 16:07 , Tinkerer wrote:

> Tom
>
> <"Like the tip about using Cmd+Alt+Shift+V (I think it works with
> Ctrl+Alt+Shift+V in Windows and Linux) to paste <directly in the format of
> the document you're pasting to, without going via the Paste Special
> dialogue.  You can search the <archives till you're blue in the face, but
> you won't find that tip which I got from here (or maybe OOo), also about a
> year <ago."
>
> Look in the Edit menu> Paste Special, the short cut is shown there.

No it's not, Tinkerer.  On my copy of LibO, the Paste Special shortcut is
Cmd+Shift+V and brings up a dialogue where you can choose, in the case before
me, between formatted and unformatted text.

Cmd+Shift+Alt+V bypasses that dialogue and pastes in the format of the
receiving document, whichever that is.

//James