Luuk wrote (10-02-11 10:02)

I created a test-document that reproduced this problem (on Windows) too

http://qqqqq.xs4all.nl/Test.odg

Thanks,

The line from the top rectangle down, has the property "Keep ratio" checked.
 (rightclick, Position and Size ...)
Or just try what happens if you move the top rectangle a bit upward.

Changing that property, makes that it behaves correct when duplicating the slide and when copy/paste the whole picture.

Nevertheless, still a (small) bug, I guess.

Regards,
Cor