On 10/02/2011 03:09, Cliff Scott wrote:
[cut]

I did a "modify" install and all dictionaries except EN were already
marked not to install. There were no options to remove them in the
Extension list. These unwanted extensions are all kinds of
dictionaries like Russian, Vietnamese, Swiss and many more. Why are
they there when the install program was instructed not to install
them? Does anyone else see this?

Cliff

Yes! It's bl***y annoying, isn't it? I tried a root login (and admin in Win 7) to no avail so it's not just a permissions thing. I suppose a bit of manual hacking would fix it, but I don't really want to waste my time on that.

Peter HB