Hi :)

Can you open your task-manager? It should show what processes are running.  I
think it is Ctrl Alt Del although that is likely to reboot the machine.

________________________________
From: Harold Fuchs <hwfa.libreoff...@gmail.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 11 February, 2011 15:00:52
Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Portable Edition Will Not Install

Win XP Pro SP3.

I downloaded LibreOffice Portable v 3.3 and tried to install it on my USB drive
along with several other Portable Apps. I got "Please close all instances of
Libre OpenOffice PE and then click OK. The portable app can not be updated
while
it is running". But it is *not* running. It isn't even installed; this is the
first time I've downloaded it.

Help.

Please.

NB I have also reported this via the PortableApps (LibreOffice) forum.

Please also look carefully at the error message: it says "Libre OpenOffice PE".
Seems to be schizophrenic :-(

-- Harold Fuchs
London, England