On Thursday 17 February 2011 17:28:32 webmaster for Kracked Press Productions
wrote:
> My point, when I started this thread, was that is looks like
> from the list that there are less people are dealing with OOo's
> list and more dealing with LibreOffice's list.

> > The libreoffice.user data cannot actually be comparative without knowing
> > how may posters are OOo-to-LO converts. You'd probably have to trim it
> > even more as some (many) posters are using both OOo and LO&  still
> > comparing.
> >
> > An exercise for those with too much time on their hands:
> > http://gmane.org/output-rate.php?group=gmane.comp.openoffice.questions
> > Copy that into a LO Writer doc, then paste into Calc. You can then play
> > with the numbers as you wish.

I use OOo with openSUSE 11.2,  LO on openSUSE 11.3 (to try it out) and LO on
openSUSE 11.4 RC1 where it comes by default. When I ditch openSUSE 11.2, I do
not intend to continue with OOo since I have not hit serious problems with LO.

Well done the LO team!