Mac OSX 10.6.6  LibO v.3.3.0

I wonder if one of our Chinese subscribers can help me.  I am trying to install
the zh-CN language pack and it doesn't seem to be working all the way.  When I
install the en-GB and the sv-SE language packs I see these in the extensions,
and I can find them in the extensions folder.  I have now tried to install the
zh-CN language pack by the same method twice, and it still hasn't shown up
neither in the folder nor as an extension in Extension Manager.

The process appears to follow the same procedure as with the Swedish and
British language packs, in that I am asked which instance I want to upgrade
(there are a couple of old copies lurking on my backup disk), then the program
appears to do whatever it is supposed to do, and I get up the message telling
me in Chinese to use Preferences/Language to set the language. I can do that,
and have done it (and managed to get back to English again!) but it seems
strange not to have a dict-cn file in the Extensions folder as I have for GB
and SE.

But perhaps there is no dictionary in the Chinese language pack?

TIA

//James