On 2011-02-23 11:59 AM, Luuk wrote:
> On 23-02-11 17:42, Manfred J. Krause wrote:
>> 2011/2/23 Mieszko Kaczmarczyk wrote:
>>> I have updated but in window LO-info is still the same: 3.3.1.2 / build 8
>>>
>>> Is this OK?
>> Yes.
>> "This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 3.3.1 Release Candidate
>> 2, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version
>> already."
>> → Release Notes – LibreOffice 3.3.1 Final (2011-02-23)
>> <http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/>

> Thanks, but in my opinion the version number should be changed...... ;)
> (even if its the ONLY change)

I repeat my request sent to the website list on the 16th...

"This is something that has always bugged me no end...

The 'Help > About LibreOffice' dialog shows something like:

LibreOffice 3.3.0
OOO330m19 (Build:6)
tag libreoffice-3.3.0.4

Would it please be possible to make it a formal policy that this very
same identification be provided on the download pages (for both release
and pre-release) versions?

This makes it easy to know which version I am running... I currently
don't know if the above is 3.3.1rc1 or not... I think it is, but... how
to be sure?"

Thanks,

--

Best regards,