Le 24/02/11 04:31, Simon Cropper a écrit :

Hi Simon,

> What is happening is that the map stays with Page 6.

Yes.

> My expectation is that the map stays on the page that the anchor was
> originally attached, so even if new pages are inserted the map moves
> with the page.
>
> Is this expected behaviour or is this a bug?

I don't remember now how it was with previous versions of OOo, but I can
confirm that when you anchor an image to a particular page, it gets
stuck to that page. Anything else you insert/add appears to get
positioned around it. I have noticed this with my signature for the
documents I write.

Alex