Hi,

(cut)

>>> If you want to do just that replacement you don't need regular
>>> expression, just replace /22./ by /022./
>>>
>>> If you want to replace any digit try
>>> /[:digit:]{2}./ by /0&/
>>> "&" is a placeholder that stands for the search result, as explained
>>> in the LO help for regular expressions.
>>>
>>> Karl-Heinz
>>>

> We publish in our 16th edition of the BrOffice Magazine[1] (Brazilian
community that supports Libreoffice) a well-depth article on the subject by
Julio Neves. Unfortunately it's in Brazilian Portuguese, but interesting if you
can download the magazine in pdf and use a translator, what do you think?

[1]
http://wiki.broffice.org/raw-attachment/wiki/Zine/Edicoes/RB-ED016.pdf?format=raw

Rgds,

Luiz Oliveira