I think LibreOffice is really great, it´s almost a complete alternative to
similar products as M$Office. But to achieve complete replacement I
strongely believe there´s only one thing missing: A integrated project
manager.

I´ve searched for a lot of replacements, planner, kplato, etc... But it
seems to me that the best foundation comes from TaskJuggler.

TaskJuggler itself is more of a engine than a WYSIWYG. If the developer guys
could take it and transform it into a Project Manager module of LibreOffice,
increase of adoption would rise up to the skies.

tkx.

--
Fernando da Motta Hildebrand