Twayne wrote:
In news:1300455381.1472.60.camel@PGU-Home-Desktop,
Peter G. Underwood<pgunderw...@wol.co.za>  typed:
:: A useful addition to LibreOffice would be a "spike"
:: clipboard, that allows one to store a sequence of items to
:: be pasted, from which one can select the particular item
:: needed. MS-Word offers such a feature and it has proved
:: most useful whilst editing long texts. --

Good point. I do miss that now&  then. It's "just" a multi-object clipboard.
I don't care whether it looks like MS's implementation or not; it's the
feature that's important. OTOH not a lot of people use it other than
technical writers.

HTH,

Twayne`

Maybe something that would work as an extension.