bill purvis wrote:
I have recently converted to LibreOffice from OpenOffice. I have a minor
quibble - OpenOffice Calc had toolbar items to delete rows and columns
but I can't find these in LibreOffice. I found the insert rows and columns
Ok and have added them to the toolbar, but miss those for deleting.
I could do without the insert cells icons.

Bill

I was not aware of either icon. I have always inserted/deleted by right clicking on the headers, row or column, and select delete/insert row/column. Seems faster to me.

Andy