Il 19/04/2011 20:48, Andy Brown ha scritto:

First do you have the "Enabled for Asian languages" and "Enabled for complex text layout (CTL)" boxes checked under Tools> Options> Language Setting> Languages?

On the same dialogue do you have, under "Default language for documents", a setting for Asian?

Andy

Thanks for answer
I've just checked.
I've enabled both boxes "enabled for Asian languages" and "enabled for CTL".
I also have a "Default language for documents" dialog for Asian in wich I set "japanese".
So it seems that this step is ok
If I try to select a japanese font on the dropdown font menu and write a japanese word, say "yume", it just appear wrote in latin instead of kanji or kana.
So there must be something that doesn't work, yet

Akiko