1. I cannot understand why there is STILL no "upgrade" function in LO. I had 3.3.1 and in order to upgrade to 3.3.2 I had to download the whole 220 MB. Now I know that's not a lot, but for those on capped and/or slow connections it IS a lot. 2. In the old installation of 3.3.1 I had removed all the non-English dictionaries (after a long search on how to do this - WHY is there not an easy dictionary removel method?) and after downloading the GB version of the new install file, IT RE-INSTALLED ALL THE NON-ENGLISH DICTIONARIES! What on earth is the point of a GB install file when it just replaces all the non-English dictionaries that I had to painstakingly remove previously? GRRRRRR.
Come on LO. Get your act together....