From: "Cor Nouws [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]"
<ml-node+2869517-71229292-394...@n3.nabble.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 01:18:43
To: JZ1982<anima.s...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Calc and datapilot

Hi,

JZ1982 wrote (23-04-11 23:43)
> First of all I'm new to LibreOffice and i'm kind of a numbskull if it comes
> to the more advanced options within this software.
>
> What I'm trying to achieve is the following, I've got data consisting of
> "code" "date" "text" "value" which I keep journalizing. I want to manipulate
> this data in a different sheet in a manner that I want the whole rows parsed
> to the different sheet depending on which "code" and "date" I'm looking for.
>
> See the following picture:
>
> [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/20ubpdt.jpg[/IMG]
>
> I've been toying aroudn with DataPilot now for quite some time and I can
> sort nicely on "code" but I fail to parse entire rows like I want to.

Getting the result as on the right side of your picture, can easily be
done with the default filter.
   Data > Filter > Default
Then filter on code 402 and copy/paste the result to a different place,
when needed.

Hmm, but is it this what you want to achieve?

Kind regards,
Cor

--
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org