I recently received a .docx file as an attachment.
However, what I tried, LO wouldn't read it. It opened it but gave a blank page. The people who sent the file are complete computer illiterate who follow MS$ like slaves. I assume it is the latest Word or whatever MS$ uses as text application. It can well be that the file is composed of pictures. When I open the file with Hexedit I see content and the first 2 bytes are hex 50 4B (PK) and byte 31 till 49 contains "[Content_Types] xml, the byte beween ] and x is hex 2E.
Can anybody explain why LO can't read this file?
Help is much appreciated.
Joep

I suspect the problem is word art. OpenOffice and LibreOffice has no equivalent
Please send the file to the email francis.f.dollarh...@gmail.com.

I will look at it in LibreOffice 64 Mint Linux, Openoffice, MS Office 2007