On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 3:05 AM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurg...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Le 03/05/11 00:24, John Shabanowitz a écrit :
>
> Try the solution suggested in this thread :
>
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=26194
>
> i.e. Go to the Tools - SQL menu entry
>
> Enter an ALTER table command to set the default value for each field as
> you desire.
>
> e.g. alter table T2 alter column C2 set default 0;
>

> HTH,
>
> Alex
>
> Good Info.
 I thought it was a bug because of inconsistent behavior. When you connect
to a MySQL database using Base and Oracle's MySQL connector, you can ALTER,
CREATE, and DROP tables from the GUI in Base. I need to use a reference when
writing SQL so sometimes the GUI is the easiest way to get up to speed,
especially with complex queries.