From: kaneda <kaneda...@gmail.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 25 May, 2011 16:03:43
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Compilation Error [make framework]

i had a problem when try to compile libreoffice on my system, and i had all
libraries but something its wrong.

I think a file (uriabbreviation.cxx) is missing
this is the error message

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /source30/libo/framework/prj

it seems that the error is inside 'framework', please re-run build
inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
I try to rebuild and shows the error

root [ /source30/libo/framework ]# make -r
CxxObject/framework/source/services/uriabbreviation.o is linked in by
Library/libfwkli.so Library/libfwlli.so
/source30/libo/solenv/gbuild/extensions/final_ObjectOwner.mk:43:
[ WARN   ] !!!
[ WARN   ] !!! duplicate linked objects
[ WARN   ] !!!
/source30/libo/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:194: *** Unable to find generated
C++ file
/source30/libo/solver/300/unxlngi6.pro/workdir/framework/source/services/uriabbreviation.cxx

in WORKDIR..  Stop.
root [ /source30/libo/framework ]#

sorry my English its no very good..  Thanks for your time