Alex Mavro wrote (30-05-11 07:45)
Many thanks, Cor.

Can I port over the OO user profile info to LO? If so, can you give me a
hint concerning where to begin?

In your case, it is enough to move/copy this file
  user/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Accelerators.xcu
so smthing as
  user/registry/data/org/libreoffice/Office/.

Of course you may do the whole user profile, but with different versions (pre and post 3.3) extra options in LibreOffice, I would not trust that.

Best,
Cor

--
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org