I found an issue with

Tools>Language>For Selection  or >For Paragraph.

I am using 3.3.2 DEB 64-bit

When I try to select a language to for a selected text or a paragraph, the link/option goes to the "Character menu" and to choose a background color.

I have not tried this since 3.3.0 or 3.3.1, but I know it worked before [it could have been the Windows version though]. It use to go to a nice menu showing me a list or language dictionary files I had installed. Now it just goes to the Character options.

Is this a know bug, and being worked on, or is there some issue with my install?

LibreOffice 3.3.2
OOO330m19 (Build:202)
tag libreoffice-3.3.2.2
Ubuntu 10.04LTS 64-bit