plino wrote:

> I couldn't make it work. In fact I just found out that array functions
> don't work in Lib (3.3 or 3.4) nor in OOo (3.4 beta)

Hey plino,
array formulas in LibO/OOo are a little tricky (little more so than in
Excel).  If you've entered the formula correctly and pressed ENTER (instead
of CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER), then obviously it does not work.  If you then select
the cell/formula again and press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER, then it *still* won't
work, because it doesn't register that you've changed the formula (thus
won't take the CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER).  You'll need to physically change the
formula again and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER (I usually type and erase a
space).

plino wrote:

> I don't know if it ever worked (I use it every now and then, so I couldn't
> say if I used it before in OOo/LO) but if it did, someone broke it :)

I've tested the array formula I sent you on LibO3.3.2, I can confirm that it
works there.  I can't comment on LibO 3.4 as I don't have it yet.

Regards
Jack