I have a 15 page spreadsheet of classmate addresses, phone numbers, email, etc.
I "manipulate" this information in several different ways to give my classmates
different kinds of "directories". Anyway, their names are in the first 3
columns. This particular spreadsheet is going to include ALL the information on
each person, will be printed on legal sized paper in landscape format, so I
need a little more room to contain everything on the width of the page.
So (SEVERAL TIMES) I have merged the cells in the first 3 columns. This
contains the parts of their names, and allows me to conserve enough room to get
everything on the width of the page. But every time I close LO, and then come
back to work on this spreadsheet, the cells are no longer "merged". They will
not stay merged. I haven't gotten all the way through the spreadsheet - at one
time - to merge the cells. Would the "un-merged" cells that are left in the 3
columns keep the ones above them from staying merged, or am I doing something
wrong? I just don't understand - time after time - I merge them, come back and
they are no long merged??????????
Roxy