I have a small problem in a master document.
I have written (in various stages of completion) 8 chapters of a book and use a master document to keep it orderly. Now for some reason or other chapter 1 and chapter 3 are miraculously double displayed in the master document regular view in navigator under Headings. In master view I can see the normal 8 documents (i.e. the separate files with the texts of the chapters). How can I get rid if the superfluous displays as they are displayed in the master document. To make it clear: I see chapter 8 (correct) and after the end of this chapter I see chapter 1 again (incorrect) and chapter 3 (incorrect).
I cannot delete these texts from the master document as they are read-only.
I hope there is a solution.
OS: Ubuntu Lucid
LO: 3.2.2.2.
Joep