Eric,

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 20:42 -0400, Eric S. Johansson wrote:

> does anybody have an idea if I can use libreoffice to convert and "ordinary
> document" into 300 word chunks, each chunk in its own HTML page or,
> preferably,
> HTML fragment.
>
> --- eric

Writer will save a document in html if you use SAVE AS and select html.
I am not sure how easy it would be break up a document into 300 word
chunks and get the results you want. You break the document up using
page breaks and then copy/paste each page into another document and save
the second document as html.

I am not sure of how clean the html will be. Most programs insert extra
formating that makes understanding what is going on difficult.

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com