Yesterday or so I upgraded my LO3.3.0 version
      (running on Windox XP desktop) to LO 3.3.3 (final version).Now I noticed,
that if you are working within LO for a while and
      then try to switch to Firefox,the switch takes something like 10-20
seconds!This DID NOT happen before.If I repeat that operation IMMEDIATELY after
the first switch,
      response is about normal, but after working in LOfor a few moments, I
have to wait what feels like half an eternity
      until the brower appears.This does NOT happen, when I switch from other
software(s) to
      Firefox. Only with LO.Is this supposed to be a sign of improvement?Is
there any way to fix this problem?(I find this very annoying, in particular in
situation like now,
      where I am working "against the clock" ...)Thank you.Thomas