I run LibreOffice 3.3.3 under Debian/Wheezy, cups and turboprint. Everything
is just fine, but...
Some time ago I had to install another printer instead of my original one.
This printer was then listed under "tp1" (the first one being "tp0").
Now I have got my original printer back (from repair!) and have eliminated
the second one in the respective .cfg-files of cups and turboprint. However ,
when I print something under LibreOffice, it still offers me BOTH printers
as a choice. But, ofcourse "tp1" doesn't really exist anymore. How do I
eliminate it under LibreOffice.
This is certainly only a "cosmetic" issue, but I would still be interested
in understanding it. Thanks