Hi:

I would suggest to do as this (If you have order the information as you
explain and show in your e-mail):

1) Sheet 1:

        a) Put "1" (without "") in each search engine but in column B
        b) Put "2" (without "") in each information relative to search engine
in column B too.

Something like this:

> Data
> Clasification
> google
>                                   1
> cnn
>                                   2
> bin
>                                   1
> hotmail
>                                   2
> Sport
>                                   2
> mamma
>                                   1

        c) Use Automatic Filter (Data Menu) and select all "1" Clasification.
Copy and paste in Sheet 2 in column A. Like This:

> Search Engine
> google
> bin
> mamma

        d) Do the same process for "2" and the result copy and paste in Sheet 2
in column B and the final result it could be like this:

> Search Engine
> Information
> google
> cnn
> bin
> hotmail
> mamma
> Sport

I hope you understand me and solve your problem.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

--
Atentamente,