While Windows users may think that is a wonderful thing, for _every
other platform_ that is a very bad idea, and even verbotten by many
distros.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.