On 7/29/2011 11:33 PM, Mahesh T Pai wrote:
JeepNut<jeep...@zoho.com>  writes:

  >  emarkay wrote:
Ya' know the "Table" one that appears sometimes when you click something
in a table.

This also happens with other operations; ...<snipped>  if I wanted this
menu, I'd already have it there...<snipped>
  >  Bump on this.  Exactly what I was looking for an answer to.
  >  Doesn't anyone know how to keep those pop-outs from popping?

I simply drag the "pop ups" to a menu bar, where they become a part of
the menu. They never pop up again.

HTH.
I have never found these "pop up menus" to be useful. But that's just me.

Your solution works, but it eats up screen real estate. Does anyone have a way to stop the menus from popping up without losing screen space?

--David

--
nil significat nisi oscillat